welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
5:51 PM
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Things have changed now. It all feels so weird. When I was desperately trying to grab your attention, you just didn’t bother. Now you reply me even before I can lock my phone. Why wait til I’m gone, then start to cherish me?
There’s certain things u hope I don’t tell anyone, and I guess I’ll give in and shut up about it. I noe recently you’ve really been very very very nice towards me again. But how long can this last? How many months before you push me to one side again?
You don’t need me, not as much as I needed you. My life practically revolved around you. Everywhere I went, I talked about you, thought about you. Every holidays I went, I put your stuff as top priority instead of mine. I ended up shopping for you and you and you. I used to stare at my phone during work, just to wait for your calls and texts, but they never came. Even when u met me, u were still texting with your colleague, gossiping about work. I just wanted a small part of your time, where I didn’t have to watch you turn away, talking to someone else, leaving me there alone. Where u absentmindedly walked off without me, forgetting to make sure I was following behind u.
Ur a good girlfriend, u dote on me a lot, buy things and bring me out when u can afford it. but that’s all the material stuff. U didn’t notice, its been about 3 months since I stepped into your house. Even when u were sick, u wanted me to meet u downstairs. If ur ashamed of bringing me home. Den just say it. anyways I wont go up already. I noe where I stand, I wont be so shameless.
I just wanna be single, I wanna find the right one for me. I’m tired of trying to fit in, trying to alter myself to fit others. I just wanna be myself. The good old happy-go-lucky Bev.