welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
10:58 PM
Monday, March 30, 2009
Today I finally managed to turn you down. It was hard, cos you seldom took to the initiative to ask me out. Though in the end I waivered again, and decided to go back to SIM tomoro so that I could just meet you for dinner. But you left le, and you didn't turn back...
Sigh. I called you, hoping you could give me some encouragement in deciding my course to take. But you didn't answer....
I guess once you start work, you'll be very busy le. And I'm gonna learn from CHEN XIN YI! Gonna be an indepedent girl now. Hee! We both jiayou, and let nature take its course!
On a light note, it was a pretty good day today.
Laughed like nobody's business, all thanks to my bro!!! Haha...
Too many to list, shall jot them down in point form!
- Boat reach jetty will auto go straight
- Playground
- Lor Lew Lian -.-
- His "cv description" which looked like a primary sch essay
- Forgetting his hp
- Walking in circles around carpark and SIM
- Lunch cum Dinner
- Pretty girls
- Queueing for registration
- Forgetting where he parked AGAIN
- The shopping mall without passport photoshots
- Chocolates and Cigs
- Going to NYP
- Sandwich Machine that ate my $1
- Walking around NYP to exchange $1 coins for Photo Machine
- Photo Machine that actually accepted NOTES
- Bubble Tea that taste like crap
- His unwanted bubble tea
- Smoking at the big "breezy" drain
- Driving his car til he teared
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America
Hahas. I think we cannot go out alone together. Cos both are equally DUMB! Must have ppl around to save us from the shit we get ourselves into. LOL!
Time for bed now.. Miss my tanjingwen :)