welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
12:51 PM
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmm
This Friday will be my last day at Chamber Hutz!
Kinda sad to leave, but I guess being a customer is much better.
The bosses there are the bestest bestest bestests!
But I might be working adhoc, cos I think they don't have enough waitresses?
Btw, I finally did something I wanted to do!!!
JW helped me pierced my tongue! MUAHAHAH
Damn pain now :(
But can use this chance to jianfei hehe~
Dinner with bro and dasao at Suntec later,
sadded.. I can only eat porridge. T.T
Hmm Hmmmmm
Recently lotsa things happening,
so much that I wonder if I'm in some Ch 8 drama series.
To sum it up; (only the special ones will understand hur!)
- 5 pill
- 5/6 jugs unaccounted for
- DXO night (T.T)
- V3 / Icon (happy ^^)
- leonard
- quarrels
- crying at the back alley
- fights
- quarrels everywhere we went
- her mum saying "BYE"
- quarantine (LOL)
- kel!
- walking in the rain
- big tongue
- failed surprises
Too many to list. Hahah
Feeling so bored, trying to find things to do :(
HUNGRYYYYYYY T.T