welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
6:42 AM
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Last night, I realised that some things can't be controlled.
Last night, I learnt how hard it is to fake a smile.
Last night, I held back my tears when I realised the songs she taught me were the songs she used to sing with her.
Last night, I almost beat the record in the 11-point ball game on my own.
Last night, I helped her to drink before going home, and thanks to the cabbie's horrendous driving, I puked as soon as I stepped outta the cab.
Last night, I swear I wasn't drunk, but I really longed to be drunk and be able to laugh my tears away.
Last night, I really couldn't play a good role as a girlfriend, cos I find it hard plus scary, having to hang out with ur current partner's ex. Why is it that I feel its like facing A, YF, and Y? I feel like the 3rd party all over again. This feeling sucks.
ARGH. its 630am. I can't get to sleep. I feel like the dam I used to hold back my emotions has suddenly given way, cos my tears are falling like there's no tomorrow now.
BUT...
On a lighter note, Happy Happy Birthday my dear TJW! Hope you enjoyed yourself last night! :) muacks~