welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
11:00 AM
Thursday, January 24, 2008
To
Him.
I won't forget the times we spent together;
` KL trip, our pocket watches, the yummy suckling pig, smoking like nobody's business, getting lotsa bubble bath soap from the aunties
` Daily movies, our C5 & C6 seats
` Hokkien mee at the kopitiam
` Rain's craziness
` Turtles you got me after movies
` Waiting at Redhill for you to end work
` Looking at chiobus on Friendster
` Sleeping on the sofa the first time u stayed over
` My mum kept disturbing you about your snoring
I really enjoyed myself. I guess things didn't work out the way we both wanted, and the worst thing is I don't even know why it turned out like that. This time I was really hurt, you came and left as you wish, all I could do was assure myself everything's okay. Maybe I got paranoid, cos i really couldn't forget the past.
But how do I let go when I'veLoved him for so long and I'veGiven him all that I couldMaybe love is a hopeless crimeGiving up what seems your lifetimeWhat went wrong with something once so good And I was really scared. But now that we've moved on, I hope you'll be happy too.. I think you'll be much happier without me lah.. Lols.
________________
tanJINGwen;
Now its my turn, to tell you how I feel.
Christina Aguilera - UnderstandTime went on, and I was wrongTo keep my distance for so long.So afraid, you wouldn't stayBut you never turned awayAlways right by my sideYou're forever in my lifeDon't you go'Cause now I knowThat in you I found a home.Wanted to wait til after March before I told you this, but.. I don't want you to keep getting so worried that I'll leave.. cos I won't. :))