welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
2:43 PM
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Can't stop crying.
It really sucks. I hate it when someone treats me super well, only after she realises that she did something wrong.
Cos its too late.
I really appreciate the kind intentions, but I don't like the feeling of someone treating me good for like 1 whole week, just for the sake of making it up to me, and then after that conveniently forgetting about the whole incident, and continue treating me like dirt. That really sucks.
I'd rather you just say sorry, and we'll forget everything on the spot. Don't pretend to be so so so nice for just that period, when its not gonna be consistent.
All this hyprocritical shiet, I don't need it at all.