Went to Momo last night with Sab and her group. Boring. They went there for the free entry, and 1 for 1 drinks. It's okay to wanna save money, but not to the extent of always going to boring places with free entries ma!!!! And I paid for Sabs storage. $8 to store bags?! When there's not even lockers, they just tag our bags and put them in hive-like holes!!!!! And its $10 for a vodka cranberry that tastes like just cranberry juice. 5 sips and everything's gone. LOL. I think they are crazy. I'd rather go to O Bar, pay $12 for cover and $12 for a JUG and just enjoy myself man!
Anyways, after sitting there for like, 20mins, Wei and I hopped over to Harry's to meet Ann. She was feeling quite troubled, but don't really know what to say, so I just listened. Had Erdinger [spelling?] I like! :) It was Faifai's birthday btw, hahas. He cut his hair short! Looks human now. WAahahaha~~ Fai, Don, and Jeremy came over for a while. Don't know if Ann went with them to St James? Don't wanna ask, shall just wait til she wants to talk.
Left around 1am, went to Hougang to get mahjong set from a guy. Waited at the bus stop for super super long. Picked up Leslie and reached sengkang around 3am? Played mahjong til 5am+, couldn't take it, slept on the floor whilst they continued playing. HAhas.
Woke up around 10am. Sab called. She was drunk and had a fall in Momo. No comments. Fell asleep again.
Woke up at 12noon. Wei's lil hyperactive cousins came into the room, started playing, fighting, blah blah. Lols. We joined in the fun, 3 adults and 2 lil kids wrestling, biting, pulling at each other, jumping on top of each other, like total idiots. But it was FUN! Lol. Finally stopped after about 1hr 30mins of screaming and laughing, with the help of a Lilo & Stitch colouring book. Everyone was quiet, concentrating on colouring. HEHEHEHEHE!!! Had KFC, went back to sleep, left for work.
Work was super busy, ended around 10pm.
Just finished the book, A Million Little Pieces by James Frey. A good book. :)
Now I can't sleep, so I'm watching Hana vcds again.
And I'm drinking dry gin. Lol.
Just to try to fall asleep.
Desperately need some sleep now.