welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
11:30 PM
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Sad..
IPP is over.
No more Antasis, Amoy or 7-11.
I'll miss Cindy, Diana and even Boing Boing!
Despite being kinda insignificant in the company, where the Boss called me "that girl", I still felt very much a part of it. Really feel very down now. Don't look forward to school. I'll miss the caterpillar too! I'll miss the swingy door at the entrance of the building, the fire escape alarm, everything! Even the water cooler!
Got kinda frustrated at times though, when Nicholas kicked my chair when I was asleep, when Shirley got the Doraemon magnet that I didn't have, when Darius treated me like I was transparent. But.. I truly enjoyed myself there.
Right now, I just feel like burying a hole and staying in it.
I don't wanna go back to school.The feeling of quitting school is coming back, and I seriously hate it.