welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
2:49 AM
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Went to
The Clinic. It was a Whosgoing event, "Dosage". Ok.. the place was boring. Prolly just a good place to chill, definitely not for clubbing. We went in to walk 1 round, and went out, headed for
O bar. Lols.
It was the first time, I got so freaking high that I squeezed my way to the dance floor ALONE to look for the rest who were dancing. LOL. Played the 5-10 game, kept losing, kept drinking. Being super-duper-so-so-high-that-i-smsed-cindy-rubbish, I left Wei to play alone with L and C. Hahas. And I wonder how I managed to climb over the chair, walk to the dance floor, and up the platform, to find them. Wahahahha~
Went over to
Music Heritage to wish Erica happy birthday even though I don't really know her cos she's Ann's good friend. And our trip there was simply hilarious man! Hahas. Ann started her f***-filled conversation, every sentence contained at least 2 vulgarities. And the kind cabbie charged us $4 only. Lols.
Kind Dad sent us home, I slept at 5am, and woke up at 11am for work. =X Had to take half day again. It was a goooooood day!
Cindy, Darius and I went to
Arab Street for my VERY VERY VERY FIRST
SHISHA SESSION!! Was super fascinated by everything and anything. Haha. Feel so lazy to type. Can I just copy and paste Cindy's entry? BWAHAHAHHAHA!!!!! And the funny chef asked me if I wanted to eat the charcoal, and if Cindy is Fillipino?! Anyways, it was really memorable, really hope to go there again with you guys! Then we'll be smoke machines again. :)
One more thing we learnt,
LAMB IS MUTTON, MUTTON IS LAMB!!!!