welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
5:58 PM
Thursday, March 22, 2007
You know what? I hate the new Blogger can?! Finally managed to figure out how to get into my Blog! Call me slow, whatever! Yup. And I took leave today, need lotsa sleep. A hectic week. MUAHAHAH~
Procrastinated a while, but I think I really have the right to say out my thoughts, even though I know that someone will try to get back at me. The stress is snowballing in me, and there's a limit to my patience. Maybe one fine day you'll really push me over the edge. If your trying to break up my family, or ruin my life, you'll get it back one day. And when you come to regret everything single shit u did, it will be too late. I believe in karma, do you? I don't think so. You just think that everyones gonna pity you, and you'll get what you want. But is pity what you really want? Is it so freakin fun to get people into shit? Its the path you choose, don't try to blame anyone when you regret it. YOU'VE ONLY GOT YOURSELF TO BLAME. You think you've got the brains, and can do lotsa GREAT things, then good luck.
Met up with my J.Famb
s, without Sabby. Its kinda disappointing when your girlfriend of 9years chooses her boyfriend over you. Whatever. It was Fiona's birthday, Monkey invited us as a surprise. But things didn't go out as planned. And thats why I don't believe in planning. Heh. Spent the day at Sentosa.
Yesterday was Annie's birthday too, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRECIOUS! :)
Back to work tomorrow, sad sad sad!!! Hungry, gonna have dinner with Wei at the shop :)
Toodles~!