welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
2:43 PM
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Was kinda pissed last night, arranged to meet at 9pm, so I thought i could meet Relfy for dinner. In the end, Sab changed it to 8pm, and then 830pm, so I couldn't meet Relfy. And I GOT DAMN IRRITATED COS SHE DIDN'T WANNA COME DOWN TO MEET ME! Her favourite phrase is, "Huh.. Your place sooooo FAR.. I'm at Jurong with my darling leh.." Its damn ironic, cos she lives at SIMEI!!!! Her "darling" lives at JURONG! And everytime I call her, she's forever at JURONG. I hate Jurong lah. -_-"
Anyways, Darius took pity on me (=X) and brought me along to meet his Anti-Christian friend for dinner first. But they had to leave to meet his girlfriend, so I waited for Sab at the MRT. She finally came at 9+? And she msged me "One whole big grp waiting for us, no time to withdraw $." WAH KAO WHAT ABOUT POOR BEV?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? Once they reached, we just walked to PowerHouse without a SORRY from her boyfriend. AND we had to walk back to Vivo to find 2 other girls. After much dilly-dallying, walked back to PH again.
I nearly fainted when i went in. TRANCE!? It was really horrible man. Felt like a PR. Taught them to play the Guessing Game. And our table was taken by another group, so we were STANDING the entire night!!! The worse thing is, I was being pushed around to the guys. It was really...... infuriating. And Sab just kept asking me to accompany him. Wtf! I felt so sick when he stood beside me. And I called my bro to send me home ASAP. Haha.
Lesson learnt: I'll never ever ever ever go clubbin w/o Ann and Wei again! (T_T")