welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
3:07 PM
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Don't know what to blog, just bored with nothing to do. Cindy's eating her OILY "jumbadats" [spelling?].
Having an outing with the M'We'Ps tomorrow, BBQ time! :) Quite a coincidence, cos I showed Wei around PLCC last night, walked along the usual path I always took to PLCC. Was talking about them, and when I got home hyesung smsed me about the BBQ x) "
xin you lin xi yi dian tong!" Been quite a while since I last met up with them. The last time was to send minwoo off at the airport. She was gonna study in Australia. And I think it's been a super super long time that she's been back, but didn't have the chance to meet up with her. I bet she has changed a lot, judging from her pictures on Friendster. Can't wait to see her!!!! :D :D :D
Having mixed feelings though. Scared that I'll feel outta place with them. Scared that I can't catch up with the changes in them. That I'll lag behind everyone, that I won't fit in with our MWEPS anymore. Maybe one day they'll fly off to Korea like Cindy's friend. MUAHAHA then i'll get free kimchi everytime they come back :)
Going to the gym later with Wei. TIME TO JIAN FEI!!!! AHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
URGH! The whole desk smells of jackfruit. lols.
I still like goreng pisang more :P