I was too kind to everyone,
But now I've learned,
You can't be nice to everyone.
They're none of your concern.
You can't help them solve their problems,
and, for them, do anything.
They'll still hate you in the end,
and still for nothing.
All I did,
means nothing now.
So I'm giving them a reason to hate me,
And I won't stand down.
I may not have left,
But I'll never be the same.
The girl you once knew,
Has changed her ways.
Only my friends I'll help.
The ones who always stood beside me.
When I was sad and alone,
They were there in my time of need.
I'm no longer the nice innocent girl,
As someone always said.
I changed just like that,
from good to bad.
If you hate me now,
Well good for you.
If you hated me from the beginning,
then it's nothing new.
So now I've learned my lesson.
A lesson I'll never forget.
You can't be nice to everyone,
Because it's something you'll regret.
SutekiMitsukaiLabels: Lesson Learned