welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
2:49 PM
Friday, March 23, 2007
MUAHAHAHA
Bloggin at Cindy's desk, my boss disconnected our Internet AGAIN! Just cos he saw us using Hotmail. And we were sending each other Sony Ericsson documents can?! CHILDISH! Really bored at work, nothing to do again.
Feel so free to type what I want now. :) Going to Dragonfly tonight, heard that its quite boring there. Ha. Shall see about it!
Anyways, was like a clown just now. Dropped the roll of toilet paper, and it rolled outside my cubicle! Tried pulling the roll in, and in the end I only pulled the toilet paper in. LOL and all of a sudden there was a hand there, grabbing my toilet roll!! Haha was like an idiot la!!! Rolling and laughing to myself. Tried to hide in the cubicle, but our toilet is kinda pathetic lah. Only one cubicle! Couldn't let the poor girl outside keep waiting, so I went out. -__________- It was CINDY wahaha!!!! Damn paiseh can?? She was laughing at me loh! Anyways. I wasted the whole roll of toilet paper by tryin to pull it back in. But its ok, at least I helped to entertain someone hur hur!
Dinner with Relfy later, then meeting Sab at 9. :)
Life is like a roll of toilet paper, you can always expect to meet shit.