welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
8:55 PM
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Went to e doc again. $340.50 for an injection, many medicines and an inhaler. Dun like to be a burden to others. Hais. Exams' coming in 6days, I'm lagging behind a lot, though I'm meeting them to study.
Somehow or rather, I feel kinda down now. Wanting to be there for those I care for.. At least lend a listening ear. Tts all I can do, I guess. Read her blog, the people who are of bad influence, I wonder if I'm one of them?
Lotsa things are on my mind now, wish I could just speak up. But I know myself. I dun wanna hear it if its not wad I wanna hear. its not because I think I'm always right, maybe I'm just trying to run away from it all. I guess, silence is the best for now.
Flooded someone with my smses. I believe u'll be reading this, really sorry for always sending u funny smses whenever im emo. haha thanks for being so patient to listen. and I really appreciate ur "da dao li"! :)