welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
8:42 PM
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Wish I could just get my license asap, then I'll be able to get anywhere at anytime, of cos with the help of a street directory. x) Kinda envious of Qiang, u can just arrange to meet him and he'll be there. I can't even get past my BTT -__- How long more will i take man.. haha.. Getting really impatient. Hav to put things on hold for now, for some personal reasons. Realized how impulsive I am.. Always never thinking of other factors or the consequences. It just goes to show, I'm really damn inconsiderate.. Yesterday Dada came to pick me up to go get my phone from Wisma.. Its like.. He came from Novena, to YCK, then back to town area, and I still asked him to go past FarEast to get sth.. and he sent me back to serangoon. All this.. just for me, and he still had to go back to work after that. Every mornin he has to send me to work cos I'm always LATE.. Hais.. Sorry, getting kinda emo now.. Spent my day at home thinking about lotsa stuff again..
I feel sick.
Mentally.
I think I need to see a shrink.
Lol.