Every now and then
We find a special friend
Who never lets us down
Who understands it all
Reaches out each time you fall
You're the best friend that I've found
I know you can't stay
But part of you will never ever go away
Your heart will stay
I'll make a wish for you
And hope it will come true
That life will just be kind
To such a gentle mind
If you lose your way
Think back on yesterday
Remember me this way
Remember me this way
I don't need eyes to see
The love you bring to me
No matter where I go
And I know that you'll be there
Forever more a part of me
You're everywhere
I'll always care
I'll make a wish for you
And hope it will come true
That life will just be kind
To such a gentle mind
If you lose your way
Think back on yesterday
Remember me this way
Remember me this way
And I'll be right behind your shoulder watching you
I'll be standing by your side in all you do
And I won't ever leave
As long as you believe
You just believe
I'll make a wish for you
And hope it will come true
That life will just be kind
To such a gentle mind
If you lose your way
Think back on yesterday
Remember me this way
Remember me this way
This way
---------------------------------------------
went to ktv, lols
sang dumb songs la!!
tamil songs,rasa sayang, blah blah
haha.. love them to bits man!
yup yup im finally free from cheers
only have sch 3 days a week!!
love and yet dread this feeling of being free.
went down to cheers during each break
hahahaha disturb lam and mandy :P
i miss the girls many many..
got to see lynn!!! woof woof! haha
but CN, CL, MC all disappeared alr.
felt damn loss..
the feeling of having nth to do..
sets me thinking again..
sigh.. 14wks just passed in a flash.
miss walking around the whole shopping arcade
visiting different pple,
playin with everything in the shops lol
and our "ferrari"..
they used to push me around on it.. haha
oh ya..
finally got to pillion qiang..
in hougang.. wooohooo~
but the bike stalled in the middle of the road
-_____-
and annie too!!
but she nearly freaked out.
and we crashed the bike. again. lol
leslie booked a room at grand copthorne hotel
heh heh heh
but we didnt go to zouk..
walked around with the hotel slippers like idiots
lol. played piano at the piano bar
had a lil party in the room :)
salad, chips, beer, HBO.
tts the life man!!!
sch wasnt so gd..
hav a feelin it wont be gd in the future too..
realised tt wads lost can nv be found again..
but gotta learn to live with it.
6weeks.. will soon pass.
by tt time if things are still stagnant..
then so be it..
went to watch pirates with mimi
:)
hmmm.
kickboxing or soccer?
gonna join cca..
back to my prev life..
waitress, tuition, gym
heh gonna work til i drop
gonna get my checkup results on thurs..
it better be gd..
all the blood they took..
blargh.. sick.
or perhaps even better..
just kill me and end it all.